- Home Page
- Phoenix Flyers
- About the School
- All About the Students!
- Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- PHS Safe School Plan
- ATLAS Learning Academy
- Initial meeting and orientation with Principal during the enrollment process
- Mandatory student, parent and teacher meeting held within the first 2-3 wks to develop SLP
- Back-to-School and Open House events
- Results of CST and CASHEE testing are mailed to each parent
- School welcome back letter and on-going newsletter
- School-wide phone messaging system, notification of up-coming events
- School Site Counsel membership
- Re-visit Student Learning Plan conference (SLP)
- Parent conferencing
- Student celebration activities, STEP rewards
- Graduation ceremonies
As a staff, we are constantly working to increase parental involvement, planning creative events to encourage participation. However, with our ever-changing student population, each year presents a new set of challenges.
Click links at left for parent information.